Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Obsessed...

I've been kind of obsessing over a few websites lately. So much so that my uni work is not getting done, the dishes stay unwashed until Paddy gives up and does them (not such a bad thing...), I am overdue for a new (and proper) blog post, and most dramatically, I haven't even begun to plan my spring/summer garden yet.
However, with all their distraction power, I decided I must share the love and the websites that are currently taking over my life...

Lisa Leonard Designs
The most beautiful and personalised jewellery ever! I just mentioned to Paddy that if I was my own boyfriend I would be so awesome at buying me presents. I'm not particularly subtle, and that includes at dropping hints. Maybe I'll just email him the links of the things I like?

vol25
Gorgeous prints. I actually want them all. So much cuteness, I can't handle it.

Young House Love
An adorable couple, cute baby and an amazing house. I have the overwhelming urge to redecorate. The thing I love most about this blog/website is they do it all themselves! It is a bounty of great do-it-yourself ideas.

Any sites you are currently obsessing over? Do tell...

2 comments:

  1. Just do NOT even start me. Oh wait you just did, tooooo laaaaaaaate!!! Mostly I'm just obsessed with blogs, here are some I think you might like (if you haven't already seen them):

    fieldguided.blogspot.com,
    rosylittlethings.typepad.com
    designspongeonline.com
    nourish-me.typepad.com
    orangette.blogspot.com

    Oh I could go on and on. But I'll stop. Those last two are food blogs. We do love the food, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great websites. I love the jewellery. I have far too many websites that I visit on a daily basis...such a time waster.

    ReplyDelete