Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Just a quick note to say Happy New Year to all those people out there, who take the time to stop by and read my little blog. I hope you all had a Christmas full of delicious food, spent with people you love, and a safe and happy New Years.

Last night we christened our new pizza oven, lovingly built for me by Paddy, by having a party for any and all of our very special friends. It was a wonderful night, ending with fireworks and the most amazing bottle of mead! I am now indulgently sitting on the couch, still in my dressing gown (!), eating leftover dessert from last night (dessert pizza, chocolate pav with cream and berries, and extra cream and berries) and watching my all-time favourite programme, River Cottage. Sheer bliss!

Have a happy day everyone. Much love xxx

1 comment:

  1. I just read your post and noticed your partner Paddy's name came up. I have a little baby named Paddy and your Paddy would be the first grown up Paddy I have come across. It made me all warm inside for reasons I don't know and I had to share that with you. And what a treasure to have made you a pizza oven!
    Happy New Year to you and your Paddy.
    P.S - Love your blog

    ReplyDelete