Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fashion Challenge Update and Wardrobe Wednesday

Well, I may not have been posting much, but I have definitely been keeping up with the personal fashion challenge I set for myself a few weeks ago. It is going really well and I am loving my new-found sense of confidence and style! I look forward to getting dressed for work in the morning, and the compliments I receive really help to keep me motivated. Taking care in my appearance has really helped with my self-esteem and confidence and while receiving compliments is always nice, I am totally doing this for myself.

This also ties in nicely with the return of Wardrobe Wednesday! Find out more here. While none of these were today's outfit (I start work pretty early in the morning and missed the boat today!), they are some things I have been wearing lately that make me feel good :)

Outfit highlights from the past few weeks:


Where I got it all...

T-shirt: Pagani
Cardi: Tempt
Belt: Glassons
Necklace: Verabel
Skirt: thrifted (it used to be a dress, I hacked the top off)
Boots: Hannahs


Cardi: Tempt
Tights: Farmers
Shoes: Number One Shoe Warehouse
Necklace: Verabel


Jacket: Valley Girl
Tights: Farmers
Boots: Hannahs
Necklace: Verabel

I just checked the messages and have one from my dressmaker, with who I have had a few, not-quite-right vintage pieces in getting altered. I can't WAIT to show the before and afters of these, one dress in particular I think you will quite like... ;) Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Um, seriously YOU LOOK FAB!! Like you've been dressing funky all your life, you just look so comfortable in it!! I love all of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging that beautiful autumn inspiring dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I LOVE every single one of these outfits. You're on fire! I especially ADORE the jacket in the last one. And that dress in the middle is such a great find.
    I think I need to up my game a bit!

    ReplyDelete