Sunday, May 15, 2011

From My Kitchen - Sunday 15th May

The weeks are very, very busy in my house at the moment, and I'm lucky if I'm home for more than a couple of hours before I need to be in bed! Hopefully things will calm down in a few weeks, and I will have more time to spend doing things I enjoy, like blogging! Still, meal planning makes the busy weeks just that little bit easier, so here it is:

Dinner
Sunday - balsamic roast veges with lemony couscous
Monday - red lentil dhal and rice
Tuesday - little quinoa patties, corn-on-the-cob and roasted greens
Wednesday - free-range pork sausages, salt-n-vinegar potato chips and peas
Thursday - sardine puttanesca with fresh fettuccine

Baking
- sourdough

To Do
- soak dhal
- soak rice
- soak quinoa
- soak chickpeas
- make pasta dough
- feed sourdough sponge
- make sundried tomato hummus

No comments:

Post a Comment