Sunday, May 8, 2011

From My Kitchen - Sunday 8th May

Well it's been another quiet week for me, having been a bit sick again. I'm almost feeling back on track but I think another week of early nights and being warm and snuggly at home will do the trick. I am trying my best to lay a solid foundation for winter as being sick is no fun for anyone so I am going to do everything I can to avoid it! Lots of warm, nourishing food will definitely be part of my plan...

This week for dinner we will be having:

Dinner
Sunday - 2-bean and vege enchiladas with homemade spelt tortillas and salad
Monday - pumpkin soup with garlic sourdough
Tuesday - Panzanella (Italian bread salad) with spicy Italian sausages
Wednesday - pork belly slow-cooked in soy sauce, ginger and star anise with rice and sauteed greens
Thursday - lentil and walnut loaf with roast vege salad and corn-on-the-cob

To Do
- make tortillas
- soak lentils
- weekly kombucha

No comments:

Post a Comment